Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rs transderm

Applehead23

Question: transderm is basically dhea right? Converts to andro then test in the body? I've been reading that it can cause quite the increase in estrogen levels also..

I was planning on running it along side tbol in a few weeks, I've ran the tbol several times w great results and never needed an ai. Will the addition of the transderm to my cycle create a need for an ai while on cycle?

I posted my cycle and stats in my last thread. Any info on this would rock.

ThAnks!

Question: transderm is basically dhea right? Converts to andro then test in the body? I've been reading that it can cause quite the increase in estrogen levels also..

I was planning on running it along side tbol in a few weeks, I've ran the tbol several times w great results and never needed an ai. Will the addition of the transderm to my cycle create a need for an ai while on cycle?

I posted my cycle and stats in my last thread. Any info on this would rock.

ThAnks!

My friend most studies using "oral" DHEA will show a good rise in estrogen levels along with the rise in test levels. However Transdermal DHEA converts more to test then anything else do to the interaction with the enzymes in the skin.. Studies using transdermal DHEA have proven to be far more effective then oral use. What little conversion to estrogen that may happen we have taken care of by adding Reservatrol and chrysin to the product. Both phytoserms that lower estrgogin ..

My friend most studies using "oral" DHEA will show a good rise in estrogen levels along with the rise in test levels. However Transdermal DHEA converts more to test then anything else do to the interaction with the enzymes in the skin.. Studies using transdermal DHEA have proven to be far more effective then oral use. What little conversion to estrogen that may happen we have taken care of by adding Reservatrol and chrysin to the product. Both phytoserms that lower estrgogin ..

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I'll keep an ai on hand in case I need one but won't plan on running it otherwise!

Top Bottom