x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Routine/diet for AAS

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Routine/diet for AAS within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I'm looking for some workout routines/diets, and anything else that you can think off that can help me with my goal. My diet isn't very good at the moment, so I would really like some help in this department. What should my workout regiment be like? I mainly just lift Mon- chest&tris Tues-back&bi's Thurs- Legs Frid- arms. I need to get under 15% bf before I start my cycle. I'd like to get close to 12%. I'm currently at 19% BF 5 10 at 200lbs

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Routine/diet for AAS

I'm looking for some workout routines/diets, and anything else that you can think off that can help me with my goal. My diet isn't very good at the moment, so I would really like some help in this department. What should my workout regiment be like? I mainly just lift Mon- chest&tris Tues-back&bi's Thurs- Legs Frid- arms.

I need to get under 15% bf before I start my cycle. I'd like to get close to 12%. I'm currently at 19% BF 5 10 at 200lbs

Re: Routine/diet for AAS

i mean, thats something you should hire a trainer for... cookie cutter routines are not what you want... every single person is different... you can just throw out random routines like that and know its going to work for some random person without knowing their facts etc... I mean, you can, but thats not the way i go about it after being a trainer for so long..

dylan is right, nobody on here can help you with this question off 1 forum post

you need to dig around, do some reading. i can guarantee you that your diet and training can be improved significantly BEFORE steroid use .. if you want to cut to the chase and hire someone, hit me up for a 1 on 1.. Pm me for details
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH

It's really going to be very individual how you dial that all in. If you do get your diet and training dialed in you should reach your initial goals fairly quickly though.

There are no roid specific training cycles.

Everyone is different you'll have to figure out what works for you.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.