Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Routine/diet for AAS

darrenfletch

[FONT=&quot]I'm looking for some workout routines/diets, and anything else that you can think off that can help me with my goal. My diet isn't very good at the moment, so I would really like some help in this department. What should my workout regiment be like? I mainly just lift Mon- chest&tris Tues-back&bi's Thurs- Legs Frid- arms. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I need to get under 15% bf before I start my cycle. I'd like to get close to 12%. I'm currently at 19% BF 5 10 at 200lbs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

i mean, thats something you should hire a trainer for... cookie cutter routines are not what you want... every single person is different... you can just throw out random routines like that and know its going to work for some random person without knowing their facts etc... I mean, you can, but thats not the way i go about it after being a trainer for so long..

dylan is right, nobody on here can help you with this question off 1 forum post

you need to dig around, do some reading. i can guarantee you that your diet and training can be improved significantly BEFORE steroid use .. if you want to cut to the chase and hire someone, hit me up for a 1 on 1.. Pm me for details

It's really going to be very individual how you dial that all in. If you do get your diet and training dialed in you should reach your initial goals fairly quickly though.

Top Bottom