Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rotator cuff injury

issachayes

[FONT=&quot]had an MRI done to see about a nagging rotator cuff issue. Turns out nothing wrong w the rotator cuff but there was a mass or "tumor" containing fatty tissue it was labeled as an "atypical lipoma"

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So for over a year I have pinned each shoulder and I'm positive that's what it's from bc it was found in the medial deltoid and that's exactly what i would inject. I'm assuming this is common? I wanted to know if anybody has had anything similar or if anybody w knowledge of the subject has any info about whether or not it's normal or if I should stop pinning that shoulder completely? Any info or experience would help.[/FONT]

yes, ive seen this happen to quite a few who pin delts.. its not something that is going to be harmful however it can cause pain if its in the right place... here's a piece of advice... if you want insurance to remove it for you, you HAVE to make a complaint about it causing you pain or problems... if its simply for cosmetic purposes, your insurance will not cover it

I've never run cycle doses in my delts, because I fear issues like this from the repeated high volumes of oil..

Top Bottom