Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rotator cuff injury

FelixBenitez

[FONT=&quot]have a strained rotator cuff that is taking its sweet ass time to heal. Are there any compounds that can help speed up, or at least aid, the healing/recovery process? (Yes I know about Ice and Compression, which I do on a daily basis). As long as my shoulder is out, I can't do chest, and chest is my favorite (and severely lagging) muscle group.ive heard about tb500 does anyone have more information on it?[/FONT]

Ostarine can be helpful in speeding up healing, but to be clear, rotator cuff injuries are going to take time and rehab to heal correctly. If you try pushing it, it will not heal, or could get worse.

ostabolic at esarms.com is absolutely what you want... here is the layout...

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

ice and compression is wrong

you have to increase the mobility. your rotator cuff healing is dependent on how bad the injury is. if it is major i hate to break it to you but you will never lift heavy again or risk a complete tear needing surgery

if it is less than that then you need to focus on mobility and avoid shoulder work sorry. over time scar tissue will fill in but there is a strong chance you are done ever benching heavy or doing heavy shoulder work

ostabolic at esarms.com is absolutely what you want... here is the layout...

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day
Dylan gave you a great layout.

Top Bottom