Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Ross banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krbn08

Is Ross banned? just wondering since it says banned by his name, not saying i'm for or against it.

Looks that way, but who knows....I just find it odd that he has been banned everywhere for dispencing bad information, but for some reason EF is considering letting him being a sponsor.....Just would have never thought that.

Reactions: AAP
muscleup said:
Looks that way, but who knows....I just find it odd that he has been banned everywhere for dispencing bad information, but for some reason EF is considering letting him being a sponsor.....Just would have never thought that.

Elite is a VERY forgiving place and also a Pure Business as well.

I am not just saying this but the Higher ups are so nice and so patient it Baffles me how so many take them for granted.

Elite IS the best

That being said if he is banned it must be a for a legitimate reason.

Everybody has an agenda, lol. Ross finds a way to get himself into trouble everywhere he goes. He's a knowledgeable bro for sure in my book and seemed to try to get along with everybody from what I saw so I wonder what happened. I guessing he wasn't paying to be a sponsor here and got busted. I want to make it clear that just because i think he is knowledgeable doesn't mean I agree with many of his theories.

i think he was banned for PM's of his new product. Not for being a scammer, but i wouldn't doubt either and in the end, he'll be back on here under a different name, for sure. i don't know if i'm completely for that, cause i mean, he's been banned four or five times now from what i know, i've seen several screen names with Ross in it, or atleast that is what i've heard from others.

Reactions: AAP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom