Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ronnie Coleman being a Police and steroid user pro bodybuilder

macnelly sensai

Hey bros,

I got my letter in the mail and will be attending the Police Academy, and will have a drug test to be permitted to joint law enforcement, I was wondering if they test for drugs and steroids, how did ronnie get away with it for all these years it`s obvious this guy has taken juice all his life.

Any drug test for an employer will just be for recreational drugs, pain killers and alcohol. It will not be for performance enhancing drugs.

You have nothing to worry about.

Congrats on the new job!

Very low chance they will check for roids, they are more interested in recreational stuff, like amphetamines, cocaine, weed, etc

They barely every bother with testing people for steroid use - these are quite expensive, and not really important when it comes to hiring an employee. They focus more on the drugs that can actually affect one's reliability and working functions, such as recreational drugs and addictive painkillers. So you have nothing to worry about.

a buddy of mine went through all this.. they will ask you in your lie detector interview if you have used all sorts of illegal things, including steroids

if you lie then you fail. if you tell the truth then you pass. they want honest people, if they didn't allow people who used some pot or steroids they would have a hard time finding anyone except 18 year old dorks

I disagree with Steve. If you lie, and then tell the truth, you fail. If you tell the truth, you are still likely to fail, depending on the timeframe. The key is sticking to whatever you said. If you said never, stick with never.
The will never test you for gear UNLESS you are jacked and fuck someone up with force. Then they can ask to do a steroid test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not worry about steroids in an employment drug test. They are looking for opiates, weed, basically just recreational drugs.

Top Bottom