Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

roids in USA and roids in Europe

TYRE_FIEND

what are the most popular roids in USA ? I´m from Europe and I´m having my third roid cycle now but I don´t think I use a lot of roids - some testosterone (500-800 mg / week , mainly omnadren and enanthats), anabol and winstrol at the end .....
I´m asking because I know some freaks haveing more than 8ui GH a day when preparing for competitions (they are 20 and 28) :confused:

Test/Fina/D-bol/E.Q./Decca/Winnie/A-bombs/Var
The Europeans as a rule run there cycles longer.
When it was the norn here to run 8 weekers they were running 12.
ALL though we are gaining fast.

ANVIL276 said:
Test/Fina/D-bol/E.Q./Decca/Winnie/A-bombs/Var
The Europeans as a rule run there cycles longer.
When it was the norn here to run 8 weekers they were running 12.
ALL though we are gaining fast.

yes, that´s true .... I usualy have 10-12 week cycles because I am strongest in 8th or 9th week of cycle and I need two or three more weeks to finish cycle and minimalize loosing my strengt and gains .... some of my friens need only 8 week cycles ..... they say they don´t need more weeks ....

trenbolone acetate (TBA) is almost unknown in Europe but popular in the States; it is illegal to use on livestock in Europe therefore we have no legal supply for TBA.
oxandrolone seems to be more available; while SPA has discontinued it BTG still makes it. Generics from Mexico are also plentiful.
DNP in somewhat popular in the UK but on mainland Europe very few know about it.
other gear is the same; abombs, deca, dbol, winny, test; brands are different though; more human grade gear at better prices; original Schering testosterone enanthate goes for the same price as mexican vet gear in the States; prices are generally lower due to the relaxed laws here; personal use is legal in most countries and trafficking anabolics is much less of a crime then rec. drug selling. US customers have to pay a much higher risk premium to their sources.
about cycle lengths; a german IFBB pro recommends 22-week cycles in his book; cycle length is probably also longer because gear is cheaper? i don't know really, recommended doses are much lower also but this could be attributed to underdosed vet gear sold in MX to US customers. at least some commentators complain that gear quality has decreased since steroids became a controlled substance.

Top Bottom