x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

roids and prostate cancer? HELP_!!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about roids and prostate cancer? HELP_!! within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: My father has been diagnosed with prostate cancer and they say it is genetic he is 53 and i am only 25 but his doctor wants me to get my blood tested, i have done a few cycles i know test is bad for this type of cancer what about othe types of juice and supplements? in his book on diet and health for prostate cancer it says in a supplement section that DHEA is really bad for cell growth, but no info on roids and other things, i can only wonder how bad juice is......please help i am already

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Angry roids and prostate cancer? HELP_!!

My father has been diagnosed with prostate cancer and they say it is genetic he is 53 and i am only 25 but his doctor wants me to get my blood tested, i have done a few cycles i know test is bad for this type of cancer what about othe types of juice and supplements? in his book on diet and health for prostate cancer it says in a supplement section that DHEA is really bad for cell growth, but no info on roids and other things, i can only wonder how bad juice is......please help i am already incorporating things in my diet to avoid this problem i need to know what to stay away from i dont want to give up everything.

Good Broly
    There are shit loads of posts regarding prostate issues if you do a search. Here is a good thread that can give you alot of info to digest.

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...light=prostate

Cut and paste the above thread, it will give you some reading, then do a search if that isn't enough.

Jdabs