Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roids For Helping Speed??

WOLFPACK2

:confused: I AM GOING TO BE TAKING 60MG ED OF PAPERSTROL FOR 6WK. WANTED TO KNOW WHAT I SHOULD EXPECT AS FAR AS INCREASING MY SPEED. I WILL BE ADDING A LOT OF PLYOMETRICS & SPRINTS ALONG WITH MY LIFTING. I PLAY CORNER IN A FLAG LEAGUE I'M 34 PLAYING AGAINST 24-27 YEAR OLDS.
OBVIOUSLY IVE LOST A STEP SINCE MY YOUNGER YEARS.
ANYONE WHO HAS USED WINNY PLEASE REPLY!! ALSO WHAT ELSE SHOULD I MAYBE USE?? THANX.;)

anything that increase strength w/o weight gain

hypothetically if one wanted to increase speed they could use anavar,winstrol, or also adrenaline stimulants
ephedrine,clen,.

make sure to warm up alot before doing the explosive stuff. Winstrol has a tendency to "tighten" you up a little, and can also increase joint pain. I use glucosamine whenever I am on Winstrol... seems to help some.

"Won't a little deca (200mg weekly or so) help with the winstrol induced joint problems?"

yep, that is a popular combo in Major League baseball. I also know a football player who is partaking in some pretty drastic measures (will not elaborate) so that he can take deca/winny in season and still pass the drug test. I asked why he just didn't save himself the trouble and use a fast-acting test, but he said that alot of the guys swear by deca because it helps heal or prevent joint and soft tissue injuries.

Top Bottom