Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it the roids?

fujack

Hi ppl,

Wonder if someone could explain why when i take roids my throat feels funny like someone got their hand round my neck!! Its a pressure feeling half way up my neck and it seems worse when i eat a big meal? Do you think this is down to the roids as i dint seem to get it when off of em?

Any answers/advice would be good!

Oh cycles are always short i.e. 4 weekers and im doing 100mg test prop and 75mg tren eth eod
plus this cycle im doing oxy 50's (20mg d-bol with 20mg oxy and 10mg novadex) 2 a day

I could be wrong but doing tren e -- it doesnt need to be pinned eod -- thats a maybe 2x a week inject -- tren a is an ed or eod inject... secondly -- powerful tren can tighten your throat, make you cough, things of that nature...

Doing tren enenthate for 4 weeks is no good. You must feel bad during pct because the tren stays in your system for 2 more weeks after the test prop.

Hi ppl,

Wonder if someone could explain why when i take roids my throat feels funny like someone got their hand round my neck!! Its a pressure feeling half way up my neck and it seems worse when i eat a big meal? Do you think this is down to the roids as i dint seem to get it when off of em?

Oh cycles are always short i.e. 4 weekers and im doing 100mg test prop and 75mg tren eth eod
plus this cycle im doing oxy 50's (20mg d-bol with 20mg oxy and 10mg novadex) 2 a day

its the tren giving you that feeling in your throat. i get it too 4 out of 5 times. right after the inject or at the end of the inject i feel something in my throat then start coughing.

btw, tren enanthate should be ran for 8-10 weeks since its a long ester. youll see results but not much from 4 weeks of tren enanthate.

Never heard of this...heard of tren cough never experienced it though

Hi ppl,

I doubt its the AAS. But if you insist go off an see. Some people while on a cycle will blame every ache and pain or issue on the AAS when 99.9% of the time
its something totally non related.

yeah its the tren bro, i heard about it before but never experienced it till this cycle when i upped the dose. I was a freaking out, i have a cigg every once in a while when im really stressed out from work and i immedialty blamed that even though that was unlikely it. Then i realized it was the tren lol, as soon as i upped the dose for current cycle i noticed it.

Top Bottom