Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

roid rage from testosterone

29CChristne

this is my first time using steroids.
I’m 29 years old

I’m doing 500mg a week of testosterone enanthate. A buddy of mine hooked me up with the cycle and said it was good, he wanted me to run cypionate but my source just had enanthate.

I’m 5 weeks in and getting impatient and emotional about stuff. Like I was at the sub shop and some dude butted me in line and I got pissed wanted to fight him.

so get control of yourself man... get bloodwork done and see what is going on internally otherwise, if you are one of those people that can't handle it then recognize that and just stop

You need to get bloodwork to see what exactly is going on sir and I also think you should lower your dosing

this is my first time using steroids.
I’m 29 years old

I’m doing 500mg a week of testosterone enanthate. A buddy of mine hooked me up with the cycle and said it was good, he wanted me to run cypionate but my source just had enanthate.

I’m 5 weeks in and getting impatient and emotional about stuff. Like I was at the sub shop and some dude butted me in line and I got pissed wanted to fight him.

its all about self control
you need to control yourself and stop going all out
get a grip on reality here

Top Bottom