Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roid rage from Deca??

Status
Not open for further replies.

gUiLe

I know there are STILL some naive guys out there that
think roid rage is bs, but I know it's not. I know this is more of a common side effect from Test but what about
Deca? I know when I did a cycle a few years ago, I went
ballistic and put my cousin in the hospital. I do have a
vicious temper though.

If "we" cant control "our" roids "we" should not be doing them. If the negatives out weigh the positives.

Thanks for the infinite wisdom Waterboy! I don't know if it was the Deca or
the fact that I took my cousin in to live with me, and my man stole my
wallet with my entire paycheck in it!!

I'm not sure that you should be around people... I mean, you put your cousin in the hospital... Think about what you're saying... Who cares if it's Deca, Test or a bad day...

Btw, it's sorta strange that in your first post you attribute your "rage" to potential Deca use or just having a vicious temper and then later you explain that there was theft involved. Either way, it sounds like you should be very aware of your temper while on cycle.

It's instances such as this that give the public something to feed the fire of "roid rage" with.

I don't rage, I just get frustrated and annoyed really easy. Deca was the worst for me so far. I only flipped once on sust, but that was only 250mg/week. Deca made me a very unhappy person. At my peak I was taking 600mg/week. I don't even get that pissed on 150mg of tren EOD. I know it's odd cuz deca is supposed to have minimal side effects, but it happened anyway.

Digital Ronin, Bro, I ain't making up a story to make myself look any better, ok? I took
this little punk in out of the goodness of my heart, and (ironically) when I came back from
the gym, he was gone, and he made it look like somebody broke in and stole my wallet
with my entire paycheck inside! How do you think YOU would react to something like that?
To add furthur insult to injury, he just continued lying when I called him on the shit, and
wouldn't meet me face to face to talk about it. So, one day I was so worked up thinking why
this mother fucker did the shit to me, and went lookin for him. When I found him, I just started
beatin and beatin and well you get the point. At least the fag knows never to steal from me
again! I still don't know if the Deca added to it, or it was just me. Oh, and thanks for the
compliment Digital!! Somebody has to feed the machine, might as well be ME!

gUiLe said:
I know there are STILL some naive guys out there that think roid rage is bs, but I know it's not.

Roid rage is a myth. There is no "roid rage" with any drug outside of halo and methyltest. Your "roid rage" was sparked by your bad attidude in conjunction with your thinking you are "cool" because you are juicing. Testosterone does raise serotonin levels which can make one feel confident, powerful, on top of things, increases self-esteem, and is an effective antidepressent... prozac is actually useful due to the fact that it raises serotonin levels.

You can not blame your rage on testosterone like so many other have done in an effort to take the blame away from yourself and become unresponsible for your actions.

-Stew

Stewmeat, Why do you say I have a bad attitude??? And I think I'm cool cause I'm
jucin??? Do you know me?? Dude, I mean no disrespect to you, in fact I think you are
one of the best things on EF. Maybe I got a little carried away with my temper, but I don't
go walking around like king shit thinkin I am better then anybody else. I think that is an
unfair assumption on your part. Do I think I am cool?? Yeah, I am cool and I don't need
juice think that. I am also a good person who treats others with respect.

gUiLe said:
I went
ballistic and put my cousin in the hospital. I do have a
vicious temper though.

That is where I derived my assumptions... The main point of my post was that steroids do not cause any form of rage. The rage stems from a psychological predisposition for violence... If the media hasn't created the "roid rage" myth, people would not have the benefit of having "roids" to blame for their aggression and would therefore control themselves. However, since steroids are proported to cause rage, one can lash out as he feels uninhibited whenever there is a scapegoat to blame his actions on...

The same principle is true with people that riot such as what happened in Los Angeles a few years ago. People that have a predisposition to violence lash out when given something to blame their actions on such as the Rodney King incident. Anger and violence follow ANYTHING that relieves one from the responsibilities of acting civilized... In Fraudian theroy, this is due to the biological drives of the "id" which is left unrestrained by the "superego" whever scapegoating releaves one from social constraints and/or responsibilities.

Hence, roid rage.

-Stew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom