Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roid rage?

Aggression comes from the individual, some people are just more aggressive (assholes) than others regardless of how much test you are taking. Me personally I don't get any aggression on test and/or any other prohormones. I believe each person is different and reacts differently.

I'm assuming you are asking on your boyfriends account? I hope he has he had experience with anabolics before as that is not a combination to be taken lightly. If he is having trouble with aggression the best thing to do would be to stop the cycle and sort himself before taking gear again.

Aggression comes from the individual, some people are just more aggressive (assholes) than others regardless of how much test you are taking. Me personally I don't get any aggression on test and/or any other prohormones. I believe each person is different and reacts differently.

Best reply on the thread IMHO

Increase in anger is a very real side to taking AAS. It is not compound specific and there are so many influences that can cause it but it is a very real side that needs to be considered and managed as much as gyno etc etc.

There is no SUPP to assist there are therapies (CBT being one) but it should be recognised and not dismissed as some can do many cycles and not get it then other influences in life mixed with the meds can cause it and the worse bit the user is usually the last to accept its a problem

Wrongun!

Best reply on the thread IMHO

Increase in anger is a very real side to taking AAS. It is not compound specific and there are so many influences that can cause it but it is a very real side that needs to be considered and managed as much as gyno etc etc.

There is no SUPP to assist there are therapies (CBT being one) but it should be recognised and not dismissed as some can do many cycles and not get it then other influences in life mixed with the meds can cause it and the worse bit the user is usually the last to accept its a problem

Wrongun!

so glad to see you guys not making a joke of a very serious issue. Been doing my own research and found that in some men, even just higher levels of test will cause aggression, has something to do with the way men are wired to be the dominant male.

Sent from my XT907 using EliteFitness

If you're an angry person or an aggressive person, advil will probably make you more aggressive :)

Tren will cause night sweats and bad cardio....aggression really depends on the individual and it's more of a psychological thing...people think they are superman on juice and start pickign fights....frickin idiots

also, if you don't know much on these things, you should not ask these questions or be on the juice...do more research before you ask these questions.

If this is about your boyfriend, he should make an account on here so we can help him....broken telephone with steroids is not exactly a very good thing.

Just kidding... I don't believe in RR. I was always an angry violent guy. Now I am just worse. It's like liquor.

^ this exactly. Roid rage is a myth for the most part (small biological basis for it, but not much). It is also my belief that its generally the type of people that decide to juice that cause the anger and aggression and not the substance itself.

Top Bottom