Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roid Gut

base

I been off my cycle of sust and EQ for about three weeks now and I have a really bad case of this. Any suggestions or advice on to get rid of this gut would be appreciated. The weird thing about it is I never have gotten this from any of my previous cycles.

What is your food intake like. Your gut is distended it sounds like. When you consume a lot of food your stomach expands and your gut will bloat from digestive gasses. You will also retain a good bit of water from a high calorie/carb diet. Sounds to me that's what's going on with you. Add in the additional edema from the AS and you create the optimal environment for a protruding gut. I get one to while bulking. If it's a fat gut then you know what you have to do. If it's distended gut then it will go away in time as water is excreted and you cut food intake.

Drink a ton of water, and try to swaet as much as possible. Also red meat and wine can cause the "roid gut" when on Sus

Top Bottom