Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roid Classification into groups 1 and 2, True or false

Classification of roids into groups 1 and 2- true or false

• I do believe in the group 1 and 2 theory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All work via AR but at different effeciencies

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Realgains

Bill Roberts originated the theory that roids work primarily via the Andorgen receptor sites, or by non AR mediated mechanisms. Thus they are classifies as type 1 and type 2 respectively.

Bill llewellyn and others say this is not true, and that all roids work via the AR receptor, but at different levels of effectiveness.

What do you think? PLEASE VOTE :)

they work all work by both AR and NON-AR mediated means. the classifications into type 1 and 2 (which is sometimes wrong) is merely to denote whether "activity" is more of one type or the other.

Yes, Bill Roberts and the followers of classification hold to this, BUT the word "PRIMARILY" is important to note.

Ie: Roberts believes that Deca is primarily type 1 and d-bol type 2.
Test is considered effective at both.

Llewellyn does not believe this at all. He believes that the only mechanism is AR:)

I think RG missed my older post where I said, "I am not discounting non-receptor mediated steroid activity, as indirect mechanisms of steroid action clearly do exist; however I am the bold classification of direct and indirect steroids. All bind the AR, and likely all exert most of their anabolic activity here. "

Macro put it well. All seem to have AR and Non-AR mediated activities. I just think BR is misinterpreting the low AR binding of C17aa's as indicating a different primary mode of action. Dianabol may bind more poorly than Testosterone or nandrolone, however its half-life is tremendously increased over that of these natural steroids, making it stronger mg for mg.

- Bill Llewellyn

"I just think BR is misinterpreting the low AR binding of C17aa's as indicating a different primary mode of action. Dianabol may bind more poorly than Testosterone or nandrolone, however its half-life is tremendously increased over that of these natural steroids, making it stronger mg for mg."

wow. that just cleared up alot of questions I had about Robert's theory also.

BTW most experienced users I know think that calling all injectables "type 1" and saying they do the same thing is a gross oversimplification. For example, according to roberts, using eq and tren or eq and deca together is a waste of time since they all have the same activity at the AR. Anyone who has used these compounds knows that they do not exert the same effects. All of these steroids have novel "non AR" effects too, which would discount the whole type theory anyway.

The conceptions that two injectibles with high A/R affinities ran together is pointless is wrong.While their primary and beginning function is A/R binding,the signals that each particular androgen/androgen receptor complex translates with chromatin complexes can be vastly different to one another,outside of the initial protein synthesis increase.

Top Bottom