Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rob Riches steroids

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Is Rob Riches natural? does he use sarms or steroids? find out if Rob Riches is really natural: https://www.evolutionary.org/rob-riches-steroid-cycle/

Rob-Riches.jpg

Attachments

• Rob-Riches.jpg
    Rob-Riches.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 18
He is definitely in an amazing shape, and I would say that it is very hard to be in such shape naturally, but I think it is well possible naturally if it is your job and you dedicate yourself exclusively to this.

What amazed me even more, is how all these trolls, none of whom managed to market themselves as good and become as successful, attack a guy who did not say a word about them. Mind your own business guys....

it's all good if he uses sauce.. the guy has an amazing body and it took more than injecting his ass with some roids to get it.

but he also has tremendous genetics. it's a combination of diet, training and all of the above. and nothing wrong with that.. some people are just blessed

The dude is in amazing shape. To me it makes no difference if he juices or not. That level of dedication will produce results either way.

I really like his diet and want to point out the amount of veggies he is eating. This is an area I think we can all improve in.

At the end of the day, it's impossible to really know whether or not he's truly natural or not. The only way would be to film the guy 24/7.

What does it matter anyways? The guy looks great. Heck, I wish I looked like that.

If he used steroids or not - developing a body like that took insane work ethic and dedication. Steroids are no magic wand.

Top Bottom