Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Riverrock got his Hair sorted!!!

riverrock

Hi All,

The topic of hair loss and what to do anout it has often cropped up here. Well, decided to have the hair transplant and did it today. I got it done here in Bangkok on a holiday (well, Plastic Surgery holiday, but break appreciated anyhow) Got 2200 grafts. Was a really long day. the strip was cut off first from the back of my head. The incision cuts are sensitive, but apart from that the local anesthetic looks after it. As for the hair transplant, it took ages. I think he started around 10:30 and went right up to 5pm which included 3 half hour breaks. The sensitive points are "The Bridge" on top of your head and the very top of your head as well. But, generally okay. Last 2 hours were murder though as couldn't wait to get out!

Plan now is a few years of proscar, then I'll let the rest of my natural hair go and then finish the job off. So far so good but!

Bangok is great. Lots of cheap everything and everything is for sale!

Have a CD of all this which will go up on my web-site in 6 months time. Will let you boys know all about it etc.

Any questions, please hit me as a semi expert since this morning!
RR

riverrock said:
Hi All,

The topic of hair loss and what to do anout it has often cropped up here. Well, decided to have the hair transplant and did it today. I got it done here in Bangkok on a holiday (well, Plastic Surgery holiday, but break appreciated anyhow) Got 2200 grafts. Was a really long day. the strip was cut off first from the back of my head. The incision cuts are sensitive, but apart from that the local anesthetic looks after it. As for the hair transplant, it took ages. I think he started around 10:30 and went right up to 5pm which included 3 half hour breaks. The sensitive points are "The Bridge" on top of your head and the very top of your head as well. But, generally okay. Last 2 hours were murder though as couldn't wait to get out!

Plan now is a few years of proscar, then I'll let the rest of my natural hair go and then finish the job off. So far so good but!

Bangok is great. Lots of cheap everything and everything is for sale!

Have a CD of all this which will go up on my web-site in 6 months time. Will let you boys know all about it etc.

Any questions, please hit me as a semi expert since this morning!
RR

Curious how much it cost? I would like to compare it with the cost for 2200 grafts out here in California.

my buddy has a problem with his hair thinning really badly. His hair started going when he was in his late teens/early 20s. He had this procedure done about 8-10 years ago and he still looks good. awesome job guys.. :)

It costs alot cheaper than America or Ebgland, thats for sure. Its a sliding scale. The more you get done, the cheaper it is. Anything over 2000 is $1.5 per graft, so mine in total cost a little over $3000. They give you excellent after care as well. They give you plenty of medicines for swelling, restliness etc. that is included in the price. Everyone stays in the same hotel. A 4 star hotel for $35 per night! Breakfast not great as regards choice, but restaurant and room outstanding. Nice to share stories with other people who had different types of surgery and not feel like you have to explain yourself. Alot of people from America here. Couldn't believe the outrageous prices they told me they would have been charged for hospital treatment. Anyhow, thanks for messages guys and will keep updates.

Top Bottom