Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Risks of s4/andarine permanent?

Kai1988

I read some things online that s4/andarine may cause permanent vision issues.

I looked into it when I started having issues especially at night when I get a yellow tint to my eyesight. I’m using 100mg a day.

my initial plan was to run it 8 weeks but I'm thinking of just dropping it out of fear. What advice can you give me?

noone has ever written that the side effect with s4 is permanent... ive never once seen that... everyone knows thats false... it has an extremely short half life and does not even cause everyone to have the yellow tint to begin with... sounds to me like you are either being over dramatic or throwing around random false assumptions...

The risks with S4 are not permanent and I am not sure where you read that but i would avoid wherever you are getting such bad information

I read some things online that s4/andarine may cause permanent vision issues.

I looked into it when I started having issues especially at night when I get a yellow tint to my eyesight. I’m using 100mg a day.

my initial plan was to run it 8 weeks but I'm thinking of just dropping it out of fear. What advice can you give me?

any vision sides with andarine s4 go away after you take time off, so dont worry about it

s4 andarine sides are NOT permanent they go away a week after you stop using it

Top Bottom