Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

risks of mail-ordering!

HevensMovie

I'm planning on ordering just clomid, nolvadex, and clen from a mail order source. I already got rest of the gear from a local source. I've never ordered thru mail before, so how much should i be worried about just those three drugs? is it safe to order to a p.o. box? it aint gonna be a big order, just enough for one cycle. thanks for all the help.

I heard this tip from an interview w/ Dan Duchaine. When you get the package, write on it in black marker "Do not want, return to sender." Hold the package for a day or two. If the cops come, you can say you haven't had the time to get to the post office yet. I don't know how that will hold up in court, but why not try. As for the PO Box, you still have to register it w/ the post office with your name so they know who is responsible for it.

BUMP

I recently did the same, in fact I just received clomid yesterday. I wonder the same, but if you are that paranoid, have it sent to a friend'd house who will quick pass it to you. Clomid is not a controlled substance, so possession is not illegal. Taking it without a presciption is prohibited by federal law.

This is a good post...

i wouldnt worry... just remember to do your source checks and if he's been heard of... then chances are hes not a cop... just watch out if its overseas... but i believe of the stuff you metioned your allowed a 90 day supply so i would worry then either

when it comes to clomid and nolvadex i wouldnt worry one bit. even if customs happens to open your package they will most likely still send it to you.

Top Bottom