Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ripped Fuel Ripped Me A New One

LanceCampbell

I bought a bottle of Twin Labs "Ripped Fuel" Not to get cut, Just to up my energy level during work outs. It worked ...However, I could hardly sleep that night and the next day it felt like I was coming down off crank. ( I was tired, achey, and moody). Not to mention that working out that night was the last thing I wanted to do.

Does anyone know of a workout stimulant that won't kick my ass the next day?

anything with effedra will do it but ripped fuel has effedra. just take it constantly all day and you will never have the crash, kinda like staying jacked on crank all day!!!!

LanceCampbell said:
I bought a bottle of Twin Labs "Ripped Fuel" Not to get cut, Just to up my energy level during work outs. It worked ...However, I could hardly sleep that night and the next day it felt like I was coming down off crank. ( I was tired, achey, and moody). Not to mention that working out that night was the last thing I wanted to do.

Does anyone know of a workout stimulant that won't kick my ass the next day?
I have them same thing happen 2 me after taking ripped Fuel .....a good work out stimulant that wont kick your ass is called steroids

The aspirin isnt needed. It's only been shown to be effective for overly obese people in fat loss. Use an EC stack. One dose = 200mg of caffeine and 25mg of ephedrine hcl. You can buy 'em seperate at vitamin stores (in Canada anyway).

Top Bottom