Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ripped 40 year old cycle

NZhub

I'm 7% body fat and I'm 40 years old
5’11’’ 177 pounds
I was doing a Sustanon cycle and I started getting really bad gynecomastia so I have to stop it. Have been on adex ever since which is helping
I want to fire up my cycle again but have no explanation why I'm suddenly gyno prone as I've gotten older. Is it my body changing you think and what direction should I go in from here

where did you get your sust? if its ugl, often times they may overdose their products to make them seem more effective... or you could have a bunk ai etc... what does your bloodwork say ?

Dylan pointed out several possibilities that could be going on which we needs answers from you about to help sir

5’11’’ 177 pounds
I was doing a Sustanon cycle and I started getting really bad gynecomastia so I have to stop it. Have been on adex ever since which is helping
I want to fire up my cycle again but have no explanation why I'm suddenly gyno prone as I've gotten older. Is it my body changing you think and what direction should I go in from here

you should add higher AI dose of arimidex let's say 0.25mgs ED and add nolvadex 40mgs eD to make sure gyno doesn't come back

sustanon 500mgs
arimidex 0.25mgs ed
nolvadex 40mgs ed
n2guard 7caps ed

Add higher dose of arimidex 1/4mgs and 40mgs of nolvadex, both daily, plus N2Guard for organ support

5’11’’ 177 pounds

Should've been on an AI from day 1

And you kinda do have an answer - why would you still have the same hormonal responses as you age? It changes.

Top Bottom