Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RIP Rich piana

Inspirational. 😩

I couldn't disagree more. And it isn't a matter of disliking the guy or even disagreeing with him.

Piana was the exemplification of how each generation thinks they've outwitted reality. No way was he going to listen to those ill informed naysayers! It's a case of a little (too much) knowledge being a bad thing in that, because he knew quite a bit about drug use, he thought he could control it to his benefit and not suffer any of those corny old time risks and side effects. Add to that, he was big, good looking and had an overt personality and it's no surprise he's going to influence people who want to be more like him.

The message is appealing to those who don't want to work hard or accept genetic limitations -- just do more, and you get more. Well, it doesn't work like that. Not for long at least. I know it's tough for a lot of people on these boards to accept but the top guys don't take half as much as Piana did. They just have amazing genetics. Most guys on message boards refuse to believe that thwe old timers like Scott and Draper and Oliva did a couple of d-bol and maybe 400 mgs of deca a week. How can that be? BECAUSE THEY'RE BETTER THAN YOU, that's why. They lived to train, not to see what the latest short cut was. They also revered health. Today, it's dismissed in the name of quicker size.

Paina's death won't act as a deterent because they'll be another such ocon in a few years who will appeal to the next wave of impressionable youth and Pianna will just be regarded as ancient history. Does anyone rememeber Paul Borreson? He was the Piana of the 1990's. Guess where he is today.

Bottom line: Piana was a fool. But he made his choices. The question is, knowing the outcome, do those choices seem wise to you?

Nelson any such comment needs to be relevant to the bodybuilding lifestyle. Nothing we've seen thus far leads us to believe that is the case. RUMOR suggests he used some sort of opiate based recreational drug... then, as a result, collapsed. In doing so he's hit his head.

If that's the case then guys have been over doing recreational drugs and or hitting their heads / experiencing head trauma since the dawn of time. Not exactly a generational thing is it? And Paul Borrseson OD'd. Bodybuilding didn't kill him.

Should they have lived a cleaner life? Yes - 100%. I've seen some crazy habits suggested my site members here and reprimanded them for it (DNP, Nubain and worse).

Nelson any such comment needs to be relevant to the bodybuilding lifestyle. Nothing we've seen thus far leads us to believe that is the case. RUMOR suggests he used some sort of opiate based recreational drug... then, as a result, collapsed. In doing so he's hit his head.

If that's the case then guys have been over doing recreational drugs and or hitting their heads / experiencing head trauma since the dawn of time. Not exactly a generational thing is it? And Paul Borrseson OD'd. Bodybuilding didn't kill him.

Should they have lived a cleaner life? Yes - 100%. I've seen some crazy habits suggested my site members here and reprimanded them for it (DNP, Nubain and worse).

It is related. Obviously, I'm not saying that if you use steroids you're going to wind up dead. But there is a mentality of excess -- or in the least, thinking one can push the envelope further and further. It gets easier and easier. And that's when addiction (and tragedy) occur.

Everyone thinks they have it under control. And not for nothing, there is no way that being 280 pounds isn't a contributing risk factor. Nobody needs that much mass. Looking like a god isn't good enough?

Bottom line -- a bad influence is a bad influence and people should see it as such.

No disrespect to the man as a person. But I bet if he could speak today he'd say "Yeah...I fucked up."

lets talk facts guys..

Ric Drasin who is good friends with him and who knows his family has said Rich had an enlarged heart

Rich knew with an enlarged heart he was gambling with his health. i agree with Nelson 100% on his point. what is pathetic is all the comments saying how they are heart broken Piana died. how about the young father working the night shift who is driving home and is hit by a drunk driver? who is the bigger hero?

i really hope these comments I am seeing on youtube are just trolls and not serious people who are in depression over a guy they never met dying.. it is the same thing as the people who cried when zyzz died. both fucked with their health and knew they were gambling. and the sad thing is now everyone is going to want to go and copy Piana.

also let me say this as a contrarian point of view.

did you guys on piana's nuts actually read the cycles he has put out? 30 weeks of 3-4 grams a gear a week followed by mountains of hcg (which shuts you down further) how is that inspirational? it is bad advice and no telling how many people have been hurt by it

you do all that you will cut your life short

and the only part of nelson's rant i disagree with is him saying the next new icon will be followed. the reality is people will actually continue to FOLLOW Piana for years now, same way they still follow zyzz.. we still get threads asking about clen and diuretics because zyzz used it .. when you tell them that zyzz is dead they get defensive.. they don't get it.. and people still don't want to agree that zyzz died from the shit he took, they want to believe he just died 'because' lol

good points there too

the thing is the pro bodybuilding world is deep in opiate use and depression. insecurities rule the roost, and being in constant pain make guys get hooked on drugs. i once had a guy tell me "i bust my ass training to look good so i can have fun on the weekends".. that is their mentality. to them having fun is rec drugs and they party hard.

i don't know if Rich was a partier but we do know he was heavy in PK's/opiates. the thing is when you have bigorexia you will do what is necessary to workout, even if it means taking dangerous things and sacrificing health

Rich had an enlarged heart and the HGH, steroids, insulin, etc did not help matters. they didn't individually kill him but they damn well sure sped the process up

no doubt he has collapsed more than this one time, this is been confirmed by guys who knew him well.. this time though he hit his head just right to kill him .. if he didn't hit his head this time, it would have been the next

news is out that he did in fact have a heart attack and fell..

a heart attack at 45 is NOT normal sorry. he did not take care of his heart PERIOD. and according to ric drasin he had an enlarged heart!

good for him for living his life to its max though, he had no kids and lived a selfish life.. i got no problem with that at all. if he had kids and did this then i would have said he was selfish..

Too bad. Rich was certainly entertaining. I don't want to speculate about the cause but the bodybuilding lifestyle is not healthy.

Wow are you a multi millionaire do you run a successful company have loads of properties doubt it but he did and that's inspirational

Top Bottom