Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RIP Rich piana

Wow are you a multi millionaire do you run a successful company have loads of properties doubt it but he did and that's inspirational

I'm not a millionaire -- but I have enough.

I don't own loads of properties, but I can go wherever I want. (You can only be in one place at a time anyway).

And oh yeah...I'm alive.

The only property Piana currently owns is a 7'x3' pine box.

And by the way, if YOU plan on being successful, before attempting to be 300 pounds, may I suggest you learn how to properly punctuate a sentence. It'll take you a lot further.

My grammar is pretty good. The ability to write a well worded sentence or two within hours of someones death is not that great if it's as negative as some I've seen.

Now I've written recently just on this forum of seeing (again on this forum among others) a HUGE increase in a keenness to get high. Take a pill for pain - check, to alleviate stress - check, help you study - check, build muscle - check. The combination of all of these - check. Getting high myself has never really been my thing.

That said anyone who has followed Piana for any length of time can find both positives and negatives (the same can be said of us both). He worked LONG hours (of his own choosing) both at expos and for himself and for others. He was one of the first to get a handle on how influential social media is. His company (whether he owned it outright or with others has not been confirmed) expanded VERY quickly and is successful. He had several agreed markers of success ergo he can be seen by some as inspirational.

All heroes, celebrities and even writers who open stuff on bodybuilding have feet of clay. Same as everyone else. Like some I see some habits as wasteful and wish they'd get dropped.

My grammar is pretty good. The ability to write a well worded sentence or two within hours of someones death is not that great if it's as negative as some I've seen.

Now I've written recently just on this forum of seeing (again on this forum among others) a HUGE increase in a keenness to get high. Take a pill for pain - check, to alleviate stress - check, help you study - check, build muscle - check. The combination of all of these - check. Getting high myself has never really been my thing.

That said anyone who has followed Piana for any length of time can find both positives and negatives (the same can be said of us both). He worked LONG hours (of his own choosing) both at expos and for himself and for others. He was one of the first to get a handle on how influential social media is. His company (whether he owned it outright or with others has not been confirmed) expanded VERY quickly and is successful. He had several agreed markers of success ergo he can be seen by some as inspirational.

All heroes, celebrities and even writers who open stuff on bodybuilding have feet of clay. Same as everyone else. Like some I see some habits as wasteful and wish they'd get dropped.

Again, no disrespect to the guy personally. But it isn't like I didn't like him and he was killed in an unfortunate car accident and I'm bustin on him. The point is, he was a man of excess -- and that's fine. But he encouraged others to do the same. And look at the results. Sure, he was shrewd and a savvy marketer. That's great. For him. Or, at least it was. But what he was selling was unrealistic and very irresponsible. So it seems like a pretty obvious lesson, but still...people don't want to face the harsh realities that they're not immortal and that too much of many things can hurt you or kill you.

Guys like Piana may get a lot of attention but they ultimatley lose -- big time -- and long before their time.

I'm not sure how many more examples we need to get that point across.

You sound like a very unhappy guy

Is that directed at me? Just out of curiosity -- what did I say to imply that??? Was it the part where I said I didn't need a million dollars to have enough? Or the part where I said I can travel wherever I want. Or the part where I was trying to show people that taking risks with their health? Or was it the part where i said it's better to alive?

Hey, you want to think that Piana was awesome and want to follow in his footsteps, go right ahead. You don't have to listen to me.

Top Bottom