Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ringworm inj. Site

daltonpreston

[FONT=&quot]So I got a lil bit of ringworm near one of my Injection sites. Despite its proximity, obviously it isn't from an injection. I always use sterile everything, and I don't really think a side would be ringworm anyways LOL...but hell, I don't know.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ringworm isn't actually caused by a 'worm', it's just a superficial skin infection (fungal). My rash is pretty mild case, but still it scares me a tad since it's near my injection site.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Should I steer CLEAR away from this inj. Site until COMPLETELY cleared up? The rash doesn't hurt, hardly itches, but visually you can definitely tell it's there. I've been putting lotion on it (antifungal). The lotion you use is the same thing you use for jock itch or athletes foot. Athletes foot and jock itch are types of ringworm.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I know everyone here isnt a doctor, but has anyone dealt with this? So just steer clear from the area for now until completely healed?[/FONT]

LMFAO... i dont think you need to explain that ringworm isnt caused by a worm..LOLLLLLL

yes, you need to stay away from that site... you should be rotating anyway

Definitely steer clear of injections there for now, and go see a dermatologist if it doesn't clear up right away.

If you inject near the ringworm it will grow into a python or cobra depending on the ester. Short esters such as prop will produce cobras long esters will produce pythons and constrictors. The growth is accelerated with tren use because of the night sweats correlating with the cold blooded nature of the snakes. Just use caution basically..

Sent from my SM-S727VL using EliteFitness mobile app

If you inject near the ringworm it will grow into a python or cobra depending on the ester. Short esters such as prop will produce cobras long esters will produce pythons and constrictors. The growth is accelerated with tren use because of the night sweats correlating with the cold blooded nature of the snakes. Just use caution basically..

Sent from my SM-S727VL using EliteFitness mobile app

damn who would of thought! Hoping its a cobra instead though. Making sure to mother it to life!

Top Bottom