Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Right bros

spursmad

This question is going to make me sound like a right beginner but all my other cycles have been test and an oral I'm on trt and I've been doing a cruise consisting of deca 150mg a week I now want to start a cycle so I'm going to up the deca to 300 and add 400mg of sust split in to two injections a week so my question is can I put 150mg of deca and 200mg of sust in the same syringed and inject I'm sure I can but better check better to be safe than sorry thanks for your help cheers guys

Yes. I always recommend combining oils to reduce the amount of injections you need to do. This will prevent scar tissue build up and reduce PIP.

You can always mix oil based substances in the same syringe.

What you DONT want to mix is oil and water based substances. Mixing gear with something water based like HGH is a terrible idea. Mixing two oils together - no problem

Just make sure you draw it properly out of each vial. Leave a good gap of air after you draw the first vial, then stick it into the second, so you don't shoot your test in the deca vial and vice versa. Once you have drawn your amounts, get the air out of the syringe and fire it up.

Top Bottom