Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RickRock's Esarms Cardarine log

More if the same great things today. Another awesome workout, and another awesome cardio session. Cardarine really is the ultimate enhancer, plus it just makes you feel great on it. I've used a lot of cardarine and this is among the best I've ever used

Everything continues to go really well. Today and previous workouts last week the one thing that I should mention that's happening that I cant explain is some strength increases. Nothing major but some of lifts I'm actually gaining. This is going from what I was doing on cycle and going above that though, so it says a lot. It may just be because the gw has allowed me to work harder and push harder. I'm honestly not sure but it's a benefit I didn't expect.

Workouts have just been great all the way around. Lifts are up and I feel incredible. The cardio is something I actually look forward to each day as well. I recently added a little bit more calories in that I felt were needed but I'm still leaning more slowly but surely.

Two days ago I added in MK-M1 and Cardazol from banned nutrition, so I will now be running those as well. It's very early but things I've noticed since far...I've dried out some more, energy output has increased even more, and I've had better pumps. Like I said its only been a couple days so not expecting a lot yet, but those 3 things showed up the 2nd day. First day I actually noticed the energy increase.

My lifts are still going up with each workout. Today was arms, and I just looked more full, vascular, dry, and hard than I've been for quite some time...even on cycle. I've added more volume to my workouts so maybe that change has contributed to some of these gains. Surprisingly with me guessing, I'd say I dropped around 1% bidyfat already, and bodyweight remains the same. All good signs of a very successful recomp

Well I have a few days on the banned nutrition supps and other things I've noticed is the cardazol has a pretty decent stim effect. This weekend I didnt take anything except those doses along with some coffee and I could tell I had a decent level of stimulants in me. I took 2 caps when I woke up and then another 2 caps two hours later before cardio. I normally eat right after cardio and I really wasnt even hungry, so it has some appetite suppression too, if that's what you're looking for. I was still able to eat everything i needed so as long as it doesnt keep me from eating the meals i need to eat that won't be a problem. But I'll say as of now I'm not ready to increase dose. I'll probably stay where I am

The M1 MK I dosed the same way. That has dried me out a little more which is nice, and I generally notice more from this one when I'm lifting like pumps, etc. I also am looking a little more full on it as well. Back to lifting tomorrow and its chest day so I'm curious what that brings

Still dosing the cardarine daily, and I'm on track with continued progress. Its slowed down some, but that is expected due to some of the calories I added back in. I always adjust where I see fit, and the calorie increase has benefited me and was needed. Since I'm basically doing two workouts a day (am lifting and PM cardio outside of weekends) activity increased a couple weeks ago too.

I really dont want or expect to get a lot leaner than I am currently, so I switched to more of a recomp, and with the way my lifts have gone lately I'm going to take gains and give it the help it needs while I can get them. I still expect to continue leaning some more as I have been. It's just the focus now is more recomp than anything as I get closer to my happy place on my condition

Top Bottom