Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RickRock's Esarms Cardarine log

The last time I used good GW I had the exact same results. Cardio was so easy and before you know it, the time was up. It is really a game changer.

Well guys, Sorry for lack of updates the last couple days. I'm at the Arnold sports expo and will be here through Sunday. So no lifting, cardio and the diet is not exactly on track either. There will likely be some damage this weekend, but that can be interesting to see how it goes and how easily it comes off when I get back due to the cardarine. I'm also interested in seeing how it does for damage control this weekend. I'm here with friends, and the whole weekend has a lot of bad food (pizza, burgers, etc) and a fair amount of alcohol over dinner. I'll be back to full daily updates and back in the gym on Monday! Everyone have a great weekend!

Well guys, Sorry for lack of updates the last couple days. I'm at the Arnold sports expo and will be here through Sunday. So no lifting, cardio and the diet is not exactly on track either. There will likely be some damage this weekend, but that can be interesting to see how it goes and how easily it comes off when I get back due to the cardarine. I'm also interested in seeing how it does for damage control this weekend. I'm here with friends, and the whole weekend has a lot of bad food (pizza, burgers, etc) and a fair amount of alcohol over dinner. I'll be back to full daily updates and back in the gym on Monday! Everyone have a great weekend!

Have fun, bro! During my PCT i was eating a lot to keep the muscles, and using cardarine (and mk-2866) I managed to not only maintain the muscle and lose fat, I even gained muscle during PCT, ate extra food and still lose some fat, amazing compounds.

this will really put it to the test then!

Have fun, bro! During my PCT i was eating a lot to keep the muscles, and using cardarine (and mk-2866) I managed to not only maintain the muscle and lose fat, I even gained muscle during PCT, ate extra food and still lose some fat, amazing compounds.
It's pretty amazing what these sarms can do even when we arent perfect all the time with our diets. Amazing stuff bro

this will really put it to the test then!
I really did put it to the test, and I gotta say that cardarine came through. The whole weekend had plenty of food and a decent amount of alcohol. My calories were through the roof, water intake was down, and my activity was obviously also way down. I noticed I was retaining water while I was there, but that's expected given the circumstances. Typically on this weekend I'll gain 5 or 6 lbs. When I stepped on the scale this morning it was only a 2 lb. gain and I'd say it was all water. So the cardarine did wonders while I did all that damage. True testament to how good this stuff is. That water will probably be gone within another day or two

Workout today was excellent. I killed that workout even while keeping the intensity high. My energy level was great even on less sleep. I hit cardio after work and that continues to excel as well. So right back to business, and I have my sights set on making these coming weeks count!

Things are just going really well right now. Had another incredible workout today. I feel like I'm in the zone like you do on cycle. Focused, and ready to kill it. Working weights and sets are at ot better than when I was on cycle, which ended over a month ago. Water weight is almost completely gone, and things are just cruising right along. I cant complain. Killing that cardio in the PM as well. By the end of the week I expect to be leaner and harder than I was before my weekend binge. Stay tuned

Top Bottom