Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RickRock's Esarms Cardarine log

definitely brother... should be a great run... its awesome when you start to see the vascularity and drying out... its just getting started!

Cardio is so much a breeze now that I've went up to 7 days a week. I'm doing 20 minutes during the week when I'm lifting and 30 minutes on weekends. Cardio sessions just go by so quick now. Keeping up this consistency and awesome results I'm getting, I'm sure big changes are on the way

Cardio is so much a breeze now that I've went up to 7 days a week. I'm doing 20 minutes during the week when I'm lifting and 30 minutes on weekends. Cardio sessions just go by so quick now. Keeping up this consistency and awesome results I'm getting, I'm sure big changes are on the way

Soooo important.

that is quite the dedication

Have you ever thought about competing or doing a cutter just for "fun" if that's a right term to use.

Also and if possible progress pics would be a great addition to your log!

Judging by your avatar you look good man.

Have you ever thought about competing or doing a cutter just for "fun" if that's a right term to use.

Also and if possible progress pics would be a great addition to your log!

Judging by your avatar you look good man.
I have competed before. I did in 2013. As of now, I dont have any immediate plans to in the near future but it's still a possibility some day.

I will probably get some pictures up at some point in the coming weeks and then again at the end.

I appreciate the compliment brother! Thank you!

Cardio only today. I gotta say the endurance is just incredible. I was able to increase my speed to 4 mph on the treadmill at 10% incline and stay in my target HR zone. That's the fastest I've been in that range than I can remember. At least a couple years. I do 30 minutes on weekends and I put a good show on Netflix and got wrapped up in it. Next thing you know I look at the counter and I'm 34 minutes in. That's how good this stuff is. Seriously

Top Bottom