Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RickRock's Esarms Cardarine log

I didn't have time for cardio today due to running late but 4 days in I already see less recovery time between sets and being less winded

My regular 8 week blood donation was also today and my BP and resting HR are already lowering. All good signs early on of good GW

Cardio only today at home. Its day 6 and the endurance benefits are present. I was able to raise the speed on the treadmill and stay in the same HR zone I target for fat loss. It also gives a great overall feeling on it. I'm definitely loving it!

Cardio only today at home. Its day 6 and the endurance benefits are present. I was able to raise the speed on the treadmill and stay in the same HR zone I target for fat loss. It also gives a great overall feeling on it. I'm definitely loving it!

love it bro... it will only increase consistently now... you already know how this goes... each week your vo2max will substantially increase... just push yourself a bit more each time and you will continue to over exceed expectation...

Amazin! Keep us posted, bro!

The physical aspect of gw is starting to show. Today I looked tighter and more defined. Veins were more prominent as well. I normally see this around the 2 week mark si its pretty awesome seeing it this early. I'm stoked to see what the coming weeks bring

Top Bottom