Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rich Piana Steroids

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Rich Piana had issues with 5% nutrition, Prophet Muscle, Mac Trucc, Jason Genova, Bostin Loyd and more. Tone of more controversies and steroids info exposed with Rich Piana. Read on to get more info about Rich..

Rich Piana Steroids: https://www.evolutionary.org/rich-piana-steroids/

rich-piana.jpg

I actually really like Rich Piana. He is an extremely smart and successful business man.

You have to remember that he only posts such crazy cycles for shock value. He does it to draw traffic and hits to his Youtube channel. This then draws traffic to his clothing company, supplement company etc. which he makes money from.

I highly doubt he actually does any of the cycles he talks about in his Youtube videos. He's just trying to get views and subscribers.

You have to remember that he only posts such crazy cycles for shock value. He does it to draw traffic and hits to his Youtube channel. This then draws traffic to his clothing company, supplement company etc. which he makes money from.

I highly doubt he actually does any of the cycles he talks about in his Youtube videos. He's just trying to get views and subscribers.

If that's the case its irresponsible of him to do so because a lot of younger guys look up to him and will listen to him and his cycles are down right dangerous.

I personally believe he does run his cycles, why would he lie. He seems like a straight up guy at the end of the day.

I actually really like Rich Piana. He is an extremely smart and successful business man.

Agreed!
Just his youtube earnings must be in the high five to low six figure range every month.
Add his clothing line, his supplements and everything else and you'll know that he is more than just synthol and hot air ;)

marketing bros. each time he gets into drama his viewership goes up. a lot of boys out there follow the drama, they haven't become men yet to know that real men dont follow drama or spend their life on social media

a product of half of the boys these days having no father figure in their lives

Rich knows exactly what he is doing. The guy is making tons of money because of his marketing ability and the ability to draw people in.

Even if he was going to make a video with fake weights, who cares? The dude is gigantic so he obviously trains extremely hard.

Just because he has found a way to exploit people to buy his products as opposed to others doesn't make him smart. You don't think he doesn't have a team of people who do the smart shit. He runs his mouth he looks rediculous and he is rediculous. That's why no one likes him. He's a tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because he has found a way to exploit people to buy his products as opposed to others doesn't make him smart. You don't think he doesn't have a team of people who do the smart shit. He runs his mouth he looks rediculous and he is rediculous. That's why no one likes him. He's a tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course he has plenty of people working for him. There are many videos of him where he walks into his offices and you see his employees handling orders and editing videos for him.
I highly doubt that he spends his evenings editing videos for hours every day. His hands are even way to big to hold a mouse to begin with lol

Top Bottom