Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rich piana's death and HGH

MrRomario

how are you guys doing, I was reading some articles about rich and most people say he died from HGH overdose, I wonder when they say overdose they mean he took in one single shot way more than his body could handle or they mean the excessive and consecutive use of HGH through a long period of time, I'm a long time hgh user myself and this kind of got me worried, thank you.

rich never died from just growth there were a few more contributing factor here and it was built up over many years

how are you guys doing, I was reading some articles about rich and most people say he died from HGH overdose, I wonder when they say overdose they mean he took in one single shot way more than his body could handle or they mean the excessive and consecutive use of HGH through a long period of time, I'm a long time hgh user myself and this kind of got me worried, thank you.

I dont think HGH on its own was the contributing factor in Rich's death. He had abused drugs for years and years and the autopsy results show that. You dont have to worry unless you live a similar lifestyle to that of of Rich you should be fine.

Steroids/HGH aren't localized in their actions. They will cause your skeletal muscles to grow (for ex your bicep) but also cardiac muscles like your heart.

Abusing steroids/HGH will lead to an enlarged heart and eventually, cardiovascular health problems.

It's not just a coincidence that most bodybuilders die of some sort of cardiovascular health issue.

Top Bottom