Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rich Piana in a coma

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Rich Piana is in a coma, but is he dead as some sites claim? read our underground update on the Rich Piana coma situation: https://www.evolutionary.org/rich-piana-dead

Want to learn more about who Rich Piana is?
https://www.evolutionary.org/rich-piana-steroids/

rich-piana.jpg

Attachments

• rich-piana.jpg
    rich-piana.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 36
UPDATE from this morning: not a surprise Jerry Ward once again is wrong and Jonny Bravo hit the nail on the head https://www.evolutionary.org/rich-piana-dead I mentioned what Bravo said in an earlier article

TMZ reported this morning that Piana was found with crushed up white powder with a credit card and his gf admitted he had fought opiate addiction but 'thought he was now clean'.. they gave him a couple doses of Narcan for opiate overdoses to try to revive him

so yes it was an OD

Damn, in the end the reason of all the problems were recreational drugs. Who would have thought that someone who takes such a care of his body, trains so hard and follows such a good diet, would put that shit in his body. I know he did put all kinds of stuff in his body, but that had a bodybuilding purpose - coke does not have such purposes. Hope he will make it through.

Guys, I once had a problem with Lortabs. I was prescribed them long term after tearing both rotator cuffs. Yes, I abused them initially because they let me train with pain. Then it escalated where I would take them just to get high. Fortunately I never let it escalate to the point where I snorted or injected the pills and I never bought harder drugs when I ran out. It got to the point where I would use up my 30 day RX supply in 10-14 days and then just suffer through withdrawal sickness until I could get my refill at 30 days. After almost a year of that nonsense, I just quit cold turkey and haven't gone back. Those pills are a trap. I wish Piana the best in recovery. When my back or shoulder pain gets too bad now, I use kratom. Some people say kratom is habit forming but it isn't for me. I enjoy it's relief but I don't have a habit to worry about. When I don't take it there's no withdrawal and it's pain relief is about 75% of Lortab. I know Chris Bell is working on a documentary about this plant. It helps me more than marijuana would.

Gorillahung you're on what.. 17 meds? And this one wasn't an issue.

My Lortab problem was 15 years ago! That's ancient history that's not going to be repeated! That happened before you started seeing stories about the "opioid epidemic" on the evening news. Had I known then what I know now I could have saved myself some misery. I hope Piana sets himself straight. I never went to any rehab program and didn't need one. I just decided on my own that I didn't want to got through that any more so I quit based on will power.

people need to read these rx drugs more before they pop them just cause some doc writes them a rx for them

they give you reading material in small print and nobody reads them. I always research the shit out of anything i am given, i don't just fill the script cause some doc says so

people need to read these rx drugs more before they pop them just cause some doc writes them a rx for them

they give you reading material in small print and nobody reads them. I always research the shit out of anything i am given, i don't just fill the script cause some doc says so

That's a lesson I've learned the hard way. When I was placed on Xanax I was a dumb teenager and that was before the internet so everyone back then had to rely on their doctor for info. Unfortunately doctors don't always give patients accurate info! Now I research the hell out of everything with Google before I take a pill. I just think I've been given too many pills. I want to get off of everything. I mean, do I really need 3 different drugs for my diabetes? Shouldn't I just take a higher dose of one drug? I think that's symptomatic of America's drug problem. I find it astounding that the United States consumes 75% of the world's prescription drugs. Yet, we don't have the longest life expectancy.

Anyway, I wish Mr. Piana the best and hope he can make another funny video again (does your dick hang lower than your balls LOL)

Top Bottom