Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rich Piana in a coma

I doubt Rich's problem wasn't reading the insert in the box. The bit that said 'do not snort with a straw'.
no but originally if he went to the doc complaining of an injury from hammering at the gym and the doc handing him a script for a narcotic, and he started taking them and got hooked... that would have lead to an opiod addiction

my doc gave me tramadol for my disk issues earlier this year, i went home and read it was a narcotic so I took like 3 since then. i didn't start popping them daily like it says on the bottle and get hooked no thanks

Piana strikes me as someone who will do whatever it takes to get bigger.. if the doc told him yeah take these and the pain will be better, he is going to take them if it means he gets to keep going to the gym and pound away. then one day the doc takes the meds away and won't refill, that is where he takes to the street and gets opiotes and rec drugs to fill it in.

i hope this is a wake up call to people who have this mentality.

and I also think the added pressure of his social media had a horrible effect on things. if he wasn't able to lift weights and turn off the pain in his daily life then what?

I agree with you regarding the mentality issue - I've given some of our Oz members some stick over their habits. I was given a bunch of drugs, inc Tramadol, for last years back injury. Opiates seem to have zero effect on me fortunately.

I just hope he pulls through and that the media stops making this a circus. Lets just get the facts and stop all the shit talk.

Top Bottom