Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rich piana 8 hour arm workout + MGF

Whilst the smart thing to do is use carbs and fats to spare protein so high amounts are not needed. But come on 400g is not a waste of time for everyone. I should add I think 200-300g is a good amount with high carbs and moderate fat. However some of the best bodybuilders on the planet regularly go well above 400g. Some even 1kg protein per day which is a ridiculous number but not 400. I know a lot of successful bodybuilders and even more huge guys and nearly all of them eat approx. 400g protein per day. Some of the best prep coaches in the world have their athletes on high protein. I am well aware if the protein is spared 200g is enough to be huge and lean but some guys simply need more (get better results using more).

There rumoura gourge far has had Kai on 1000g of protein at certain stages of his career! That is more likely to cause a gut than any amount of GH, sling, igf etc

Whilst the smart thing to do is use carbs and fats to spare protein so high amounts are not needed. But come on 400g is not a waste of time for everyone. I should add I think 200-300g is a good amount with high carbs and moderate fat. However some of the best bodybuilders on the planet regularly go well above 400g. Some even 1kg protein per day which is a ridiculous number but not 400. I know a lot of successful bodybuilders and even more huge guys and nearly all of them eat approx. 400g protein per day. Some of the best prep coaches in the world have their athletes on high protein. I am well aware if the protein is spared 200g is enough to be huge and lean but some guys simply need more (get better results using more).

When I found out lee Haney and Dorian prepped for the Olympia on 200g I stopped it and have gotten much better progress with lower protein.

So many studies showing protein in that amount just gets converted into an energy source (like carbs)but by far a lot worse of one. The only reason these pros say they eat that much protein is to sell supplements.. Guarantee most of their diets are carb oriented even have heard jay talk about this. 1g per kilo is all most coaches will have their athletes eat who are in far better shape then anyone on this board

But hey whatever works for them!

So many studies showing protein in that amount just gets converted into an energy source (like carbs)but by far a lot worse of one. The only reason these pros say they eat that much protein is to sell supplements.. Guarantee most of their diets are carb oriented even have heard jay talk about this. 1g per kilo is all most coaches will have their athletes eat who are in far better shape then anyone on this board

Kai greene was eating 1000g protein in a day of whole food. That is stupid but the same goes for many pro's... mainly solid foods. I know a lot of freaks and they aren't trying to sell me anything just being honest... they eat a lot of protein. For some it is not needed but for many who are carrying around loads of muscle it is. I know guys who have 400g protein just in shakes per day... again not needed but convenient for them and it allows them to maintain muscle mass.

Don't get me wrong though 200g is more than enough for most people if they have the necessary carbs and fat in place. The quality of the protein can be an important factor though.

Think of it like this about how many oz of meat are the pros eating ? Let's say 10 oz they prob eat a bit more off season

So 10 oz at about 65 g that's 325 for only 5 meals I have seen jay hit 14 oz of salmon in one meal

So even at 325 g at 5 meals they still have about two more meals 6-7 is what I have seen most eat

I'm sure it fluctuates but it is what it is

Honesty it's preferable to ones taste literally !! 😜😂

Iv heard some pros use protein cycling, the theory being the amino acid spike creates more anabolic environment then just always consuming huge amounts of protein, can't say I agree with this but then again I'm not the pro bodybuilder! lol

Haven't watched his other vids, but this one seems to have good workout recommendations... although don't know about 16 shakes, as that's quite a lot.

Top Bottom