Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ric Flair

I used to like him when i was a kid. that white hair and personality was great

we need more personalities in sports, makes it entertaining. i think that is why bodybuilding is getting so boring, where are the personalities? Arnold was so good at that

I love watching old school clips of the savage shit he would say. Wooo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never watched wrestling a day in my life but I know who Ric Flair is. What Steve said is 100% correct. He's a household name and a familiar face.

What bodybuilding needs is another Arnold. Someone with a personality who makes the sport exciting again.

I love watching old you tube clips of Flair. The things that come out of his mouth and how confident he is make him a beast. Woooooo!!!

My kids love wrestling and his daughter is actually very popular. Charlotte Flair. She is currently the Women's Champion and is an amazing athlete. She wears the robe like Ric and even has the same music with a little bit of a remix.

II
My kids love wrestling and his daughter is actually very popular. Charlotte Flair. She is currently the Women's Champion and is an amazing athlete. She wears the robe like Ric and even has the same music with a little bit of a remix.

Wrestling and roids?
I heard somewhere that it was in there contact, that they have to roid.I mean think about it, look at the wrestlers from long ago, and now they are huge compared to then,and to take a beating week after week, they have to be taking somekind of performance enhancers.What do you guys think?

II

I heard somewhere that it was in there contact, that they have to roid.I mean think about it, look at the wrestlers from long ago, and now they are huge compared to then,and to take a beating week after week, they have to be taking somekind of performance enhancers.What do you guys think?

Steroids are a controlled substance and illegal without a prescription so there is no way it could be in his contract but I am sure the owners of the WWE told him that if he wants to keep his job, he needs to look the part. He can obviously read between the lines and know that they meant.

There is no way the WWE would put in contract that there wrestlers are required to use an illegal substance. It was just known you needed to keep up with all the others to keep a job. There would be a huge lawsuit if that were true.

Top Bottom