Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reviews of Forma-Stanzol.....

WinnyPumps

I haven't seen many reviews on this product as of yet. From what I have read it looks like a sick ai including other benefits.

What do you bros think of this stuff for those who have ran a cycle with it??

I find it strange there is not more reviews of this product. Everyone seemed so excited when it was coming out. It's a frickin all in one ai with other benefits.

Come on who else has been running this on cycle?

I just received my bottle last night. First application last night and second this morning. I'm not on a "cycle" but am using it as part of my TRT program that my doc has set up until I can get him to change it.

I'm currently on 320mg Test Cyp every 3 weeks. I really like the big dose, but don't like the length of time between injections. The week before my next injection, I really start noticing the lack of energy/libido returning and then about 2 to 3 days prior to my next injection I start getting mild symptoms of high estrogen (sensitive nipples). I'm hoping this will take care of my problems on week 3, and if so, we continue with it.

WTH? I just noticed I have -4,148 Karma?

I just received my bottle last night. First application last night and second this morning. I'm not on a "cycle" but am using it as part of my TRT program that my doc has set up until I can get him to change it.

I'm currently on 320mg Test Cyp every 3 weeks. I really like the big dose, but don't like the length of time between injections. The week before my next injection, I really start noticing the lack of energy/libido returning and then about 2 to 3 days prior to my next injection I start getting mild symptoms of high estrogen (sensitive nipples). I'm hoping this will take care of my problems on week 3, and if so, we continue with it.

Your doc is an idiot especially if he's not listening to the symptoms you get in the 3rd week. That's like a testosterone rollercoaster! I would ask my doc to do 150-200mg injections weekly, but to each his own.

Your doc is an idiot especially if he's not listening to the symptoms you get in the 3rd week. That's like a testosterone rollercoaster! I would ask my doc to do 150-200mg injections weekly, but to each his own.

Agree. Now that I know what I know. It's just a process to get him to change his way of thinking. I'm working on him...

But, I love weeks 1 & 2 :cool:

Wait your taking 1 shot every 3 wks?????? Is that a typo???

Top Bottom