Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

reversing sarms decision

Usjeosl

I am about to start my sarms stack but had a change of heart after reading about gw cardarine and cancer risk
I want to swap it out for something similar
I am also using lgd4033 and s4/andarine
I’m 34 years old, first time using sarms. 188 pounds and 6’2’’. goal is recomp

Don’t sweat the cancer scare.
Where and what did you read?
If I remember right. It was some crazy thing like. In mice trials they used a dosage of 50 times normal dosage and it was ran for over 2 years and it showed a slight risk. Now there are actually studies that say it could prevent cancer. Mass confusion.
Now a days everything causes cancer.
You have a better chance of getting cancer from the sun.
Of all the Sarms you have listed I would not worry about GW for one second.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Last edited:
weve covered the gw thing so much im not even going to bother wasting time answering it.. its pointeless at this point because people like you are sooo lazy, they dont even attempt to read or look for any type of anything.. you read one thing and thats it.. lazy, careless and just not even worth addressing.. use sr9009 instead...

[FONT=&quot]for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Don’t sweat the cancer scare.
Where and what did you read?
If I remember right. It was some crazy thing like. In mice trials they used a dosage of 1000 percent the needed amount and it showed a slight risk.
Now a days everything causes cancer.
You have a better chance of getting cancer from the sun.
Of all the Sarms you have listed I would not worry about GW for one second.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness
The lowest dosage leading to cancer in rat-study would equal to 45mg/day for a 80kg human if my understanding is correct. High dosage sure, but nothing crazy.
HOWEVER, the rats was given cardarine for 2/3 of their life-span wich obviously none of us would do.
My biggest concern is the unknown part, as due to the cancer-results they stopped researching further. Another HOWEVER though is that I believe we do far worse things nowadays in everyday-life that are more likely to cause cancer than a short moderate cycle of cardarine.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms visit either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale! [/FONT]

The lowest dosage leading to cancer in rat-study would equal to 45mg/day for a 80kg human if my understanding is correct. High dosage sure, but nothing crazy.
HOWEVER, the rats was given cardarine for 2/3 of their life-span wich obviously none of us would do.
My biggest concern is the unknown part, as due to the cancer-results they stopped researching further. Another HOWEVER though is that I believe we do far worse things nowadays in everyday-life that are more likely to cause cancer than a short moderate cycle of cardarine.

the dosage is more like 500mg a day or something crazy. as dylan said this topic has been discussed a lot and the numbers are there somewhere i just don't have time to dig it up.

pharma companies will purposefully do this in their trials for several reasons

also keep in mind a lot of evidence was found with gw that it actually reduced tumors in the body

the dosage is more like 500mg a day or something crazy. as dylan said this topic has been discussed a lot and the numbers are there somewhere i just don't have time to dig it up.

pharma companies will purposefully do this in their trials for several reasons

also keep in mind a lot of evidence was found with gw that it actually reduced tumors in the body
Belive I read 3mg/kg in rats, but to get the equivalent for humans you'd have to use a formula that puts us at ~0.56mg/kg. But I'm not gonna be pig-headed about that. Could very well be you're correct and I misunderstood something. Either way we probably consume things daily that are just as much likely if not more likely to cause cancer and whatnot, so personally I'm not too worried. I even got cardarine planned to be part of my coming cut-cycle.
I'm just saying there's a unknown side to it due to lack of research.

I am about to start my sarms stack but had a change of heart after reading about gw cardarine and cancer risk
I want to swap it out for something similar
I am also using lgd4033 and s4/andarine
I’m 34 years old, first time using sarms. 188 pounds and 6’2’’. goal is recomp

the cancer risk is nonsense its been debunked

the studies gave rats like 500mgs cardarine/day its crazy

take your 20mgs/day and use it

if you super scared just use stenabolic s9009 instead of cardarine gw

Top Bottom