Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

reversing sarms decision

It’s your decision. I personally don’t think there is a risk there but there are for sure other options.

cardarine gw501516 does NOT cause cancer in normal doses, it has been debated to death

cancer studies with gw501516 gave rates 500mgs of GW lol thats crazy

gw501516 has no relation to cancer with normal dosing protocols, rats were given 500x the dose

that doe guy is talking out of his ass
lets see your evidence nonsens no studies to match humans to rats

FACT CHECK - GW501516 STUDIES WERE NOT DONE ON HUMANS AND DOSES WITH MICE/RATS ARE NOT CLEARLY RELATED TO HUMAN SUBJECTS

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I am about to start my sarms stack but had a change of heart after reading about gw cardarine and cancer risk
I want to swap it out for something similar
I am also using lgd4033 and s4/andarine
I’m 34 years old, first time using sarms. 188 pounds and 6’2’’. goal is recomp

It wasn't 50x it was 200x the dose.

Are you gonna take 200x the dose?

I do not buy into the whole GW causes cancer thing. Like mentioned, this has been debunked many times. That doesn't mean you have to use it if you are still worried. Just run the other compounds then.

Top Bottom