Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

reusing injecting site after infection

Ali muner

I had an infection on my left delt and almost got one too on my left buttock due to bad deca purchased from somebody, the guy is nowhere to be found, I had to stop my cycle or 3 weeks and I ordered some good gear from a trustable source online, I'm right handed so I can just pin on my left delts and left buttock , the infection seems to be gone and it doesn't hurt when I press it , so I would like to know if it's ok to start pinning on the same sites after three weeks of infection or it's too soon, thank you.

If the infection is gone, it should be fine. However, just to be sure I would use the other side for another week. That is not a necessity, but something I would do just to be sure.

If the infection is gone, there shouldn't be an issue to use the site but I personally would abstain from using that site for a couple weeks.

The infection might be gone but there is probably some built up trauma and inflammation in the muscle from the whole ordeal.

It would be best to use other sites for the rest of your cycle.

Top Bottom