Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Returning from a torn rotator cuff.

USman80

So I tore my rotator cuff in December and it gradually got worse and I couldn’t lift anything. I had a PRP shot recently and it seems to have healed. Just had my first lifting session back in the gym in five months and it felt good. My point is prior to my injury I was getting ready to do a winter cycle of test and Dbol, I still have it sitting downstairs. Having not lifted properly for five months what would be a good amount of time to wait before starting that cycle? I’m uncertain whether to jump in and start it now or whether it’s best to wait a little longer.

I would recommend getting back at it at least a few months before considering a cycle. Get yourself training again and with some consistency and THEN consider the cycle...

Go back in like 1 month do a good training and diet run, followed by 8 weeks sarms cycle, then do mini pct after that you can hit a full cycle

you can easily tear your other shoulder or re-injure the existing shoulder if you jump back on steroids and start pushing again. i would say the chances of that happenign are near 100%.

it depends on the severity of the injury but my PT pretty much told me after i tore mine i would never be able to lift heavy again :( i accepted it and it is what it is. no more 400+ bench presses and 2 plate militaries for reps for me

Recovery can take 4 to 6 months or longer, depending on the size of the tear.. heal completely before starting cycle to avoid re-injury

My general rule is half the time you were off......so 2.5-3 months of hitting it hard in the gym and I would consider running the cycle.

Top Bottom