Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Retired Athlete, First Time, Different Goals,

I use 250mg a week just for joint purposes and have been extremely surprised as to the benefits after just 8 weeks . I understand that deca will actually rebuild joints . I will say I am a believer

These are the 4 potential cycles I'm trying to get cleaned up. I may cut the 10 week cycle down to 8, mostly need to square away the PCT's.

16 Week Test cycle
Week 1-16: Test Cyp 400mg Sunday
Week 1-18: HCG 400 IU Sunday/Wednesday
Week 1-18: Aromasin 12.5 mg ED/EOD
Week 18-22: Clomid 100, 50, 50, 50, 50 ED
Week 18-23: Nolvadex 40, 40, 20, 20, 20, 20 ED

16 Week Test/EQ cycle
Week 1-16: Test Cyp 400mg Sunday
Week 1-16: EQ 400mg Sunday
Week 1-18: HCG 400 IU Sunday/Wednesday
Week 1-18: Aromasin 12.5 mg ED/EOD
Week 18-23: Clomid 100, 100, 50, 50, 50, 50 ED
Week 18-24: Nolvadex 40, 40, 40, 20, 20, 20, 20 ED

10 Week Test cycle
Week 1-10: Test Cyp 400mg Sunday
Week 1-12: HCG 400 IU Sunday/Wednesday
Week 1-12: Aromasin 12.5 mg ED/EOD
Week 14-17: Clomid 100, 50, 50, 50, ED
Week 14-18: Nolvadex 40, 40, 20, 20, 20, ED

10 Week Test/EQ cycle
Week 1-10: Test Cyp 400mg Sunday
Week 1-12: EQ 400mg Sunday
Week 1-12: HCG 400 IU Sunday/Wednesday
Week 1-12: Aromasin 12.5 mg ED/EOD
Week 14-18: Clomid 100, 50, 50, 50, 50 ED
Week 14-19: Nolvadex 40, 40, 20, 20, 20, 20 ED

Hello all,

First I'd like to say thank you to everyone for providing so much helpful information.

Since I'm new here, here is a bit of background.
I'm a retired pro endurance athlete. I have always been 100% clean and am a firm believer in testing for competitive sports. Over the course of my career however, I wore my body down. I have tears in my knee, hip, and both shoulders. I am still able to power through exercises, though many are relatively painful. I still spend over 20 hours per week working out and am in solid shape. I was never the most talented athlete, but I always refused to take no for an answer. I'm at the point where I sometimes feel like the choice is being taken from me. Additionally, I've been so overtrained at points that I've had all sorts of adrenal/endocrine issues. I feel I have never fully recovered because it's not in my personality to give myself time off.

Though my body isn't always cooperative, there are still many things in my life that I would like to do and accomplish that are extremely physically taxing. Since I am no longer tested on a regular basis by WADA and USADA, I want to explore new options that will make getting out of bed easier in the morning. I’m hoping that these options, combined with increased recovery time and lower intensity for a bit, will really help me to recover.

My main goal is not bulking. I do not care about size AT ALL. Aesthetics are of literally no value to me. I don't care if I get bigger or smaller. My goals are joint health and strength, recovery, improved energy, that overall sense of well-being I used to have. More simply, I want a bit of help getting back to how I felt in my prime. I need to be able to cope with massive amounts of pushups, running, pull ups, and bodyweight exercises. I want to be at my best for an intense 21 week training block, the first 7 weeks will be the most intense, with the third week being particularly intense.

From the research I've done, peptides seem as if they may be my best bet for joint health and recovery. I realize the damage won’t fully heal, but anything will be great, even if it cuts down on tendinosis. The peptides I think fit this bill from the research I've done are:
MOD-GRF (1-29)
GW501516

I am also open to HGH.

I’m thinking a long ester such as Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate will fit the bill as I will only be able to administer injections weekly in many cases.

I've also considered DHEA and EPO, but will probably avoid EPO due to the risks, though the endurance benefits would be welcomed.

Ideally, I would like to be able to take something weekly on a Sunday, and feel the benefits through Friday. The ideal duration of this would be 16 weeks, but I understand if this is unreasonable.

I'm still trying to get the hang of the names, different benefits, combinations, and dosages. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Some of the peptides seem to have very similar names so please correct me if I mess any up. I want to get this right.

Right now the cycle that I have planned is
Week 1-16: Test Enanthate or Cyp 400mg Sunday
Week 1-7 HCG 400 IU Sunday/Wednesday
Week 10-18 HCG 400 IU Sunday/Wednesday
Week 18-22: Clomid 100, 50, 50, 50, 50
Week 18-23: Nolvadex 40, 40, 20, 20, 20, 20

I need the most help with the Nolvadex and Clomid dosing and timing. Not sure if I should take it during the cycle as well. I will have it on hand in the event that I need to deal with a gyno flare up. Should I add in an AI or stick with those two SERMs, and how do I choose when to take which etc… I read that you should take the Nolvadex longer than the Clomid on the PCT. Should I be taking an AI or SERM the entire time?

Any constructive criticism, especially with specifics, would be greatly appreciated. I’m making sure I am all squared away and as healthy as possible before any of this begins. I'm making sure my health is all squared away before I begin, and there is NO rush. I have done a solid amount of research, but this is a complex topic so I want to be sure of what I am doing and armed with as much knowledge as possible.

Thanks again.
AI like 0.25-0.5mg eod dex the whole cycle up to start of PCT and i rec clomid and tamox for pct. 35-50mg clomid ed and 20mgtamox ed for 4-5 weeks

for peptides id rec Mod GRF 1-29 and ghrp2 100mcg of each 3x a day for 4-6 months

Thanks guys. First time coming up and I really want to get this right. I've done a lot of research and I want to get it right so I'm double and triple checking everything. If I ran an 8-10 week cycle as listed, how long would I need to wait before another cycle? Would 12-16 weeks be acceptable? For my very first cycle do you think I should go Test and EQ or just Test? I don't care about size or aesthetics, pure function and recovery are my goals.

It seems like the pre-reconstituted Hucog HCG is good to go. I am going to order some of that in addition to the regular HCG to try.

What if I wanted to throw in a little EQ at the 4 week mark in an 8 week cycle... would that be acceptable?

Thanks guys. First time coming up and I really want to get this right. I've done a lot of research and I want to get it right so I'm double and triple checking everything. If I ran an 8-10 week cycle as listed, how long would I need to wait before another cycle? Would 12-16 weeks be acceptable? For my very first cycle do you think I should go Test and EQ or just Test? I don't care about size or aesthetics, pure function and recovery are my goals.

It seems like the pre-reconstituted Hucog HCG is good to go. I am going to order some of that in addition to the regular HCG to try.

What if I wanted to throw in a little EQ at the 4 week mark in an 8 week cycle... would that be acceptable?

Don't Bother it will only be a waste, EQ needs to be ran a min of 12 weeks for noticable results and really Shines after 16 Weeks.

Thanks. Have you tried it? How were the side effects? If I started a different cycle with Test and EQ and had to abort the EQ would it be an issue? Last question, where do you guys buy bacteriostatic water and sterile vials? Found needles and syringes, so good to go on that front.

Thanks. Have you tried it? How were the side effects? If I started a different cycle with Test and EQ and had to abort the EQ would it be an issue? Last question, where do you guys buy bacteriostatic water and sterile vials? Found needles and syringes, so good to go on that front.

Have i tried it????? LOL!
My Friend i have been cycling for close to 30yrs. I've tried it bunch of times, EQ will cause anxiety in some However this could be dose dependent, EQ will Increase RBC count(red Blood cell) so be sure to keep a check on your blood pressure, also look for an increase in appetite.
EQ Really Shines around 16-20 weeks.

Top Bottom