Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

results on osta sarms and S4 sarms stacked

veneto82

has anyone stacked these two together without AAS? if so what did you think and was it worth stacking them or better running them solo??

I'm getting ready next week! already on 5 weeks of Sarms S-4 So stay tuned~

Gamer stacked them. Maybe he'll see this....

S4 is bad ass. From reading up on ostarine I imagine stacking the two would be sick.

I stacked them together, I didnt gain anymore size or strength than just S4 solo. Nothing dramatic or even noticeable than S4 alone. My theory is its competing for the same receptors.

I got good strength and some size from Osta. When I added S4 didn't get any more strength or size but got endurance and leaner. I think it's a good combo,just takes a while to sort out the S4 dose to minimise vision sides. Liked Osta at 25mg/d

i got a couple weeks left on the S4. i come to the conclusion that its a great bridge if you dont want to juice and still see good result. Has the ability to keep muscle while getting lean!!
in the future i will use it as a bridge or def straight after PCT. i would start the osta during pct as it takes 3 weeks to build up then hit the s4 after pct.

Top Bottom