Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Results Midway through Sust and DECA cycle

shadopath

Half way through 10 week cycle:
1st 2 weeks 250 mg Sust 200 mg DECA
Weeks 3-5 500mg Sust 200 Deca
This is my first cycle ever. And 5 weeks in I am having strange results. I have maintained my body weight at 185lbs from when I started. But I have definetly lost fat and gained muscle. I am getting ripped. Where's the bulk. I must of gained muscle weight because I lost fat in my belly right? I lost about 2 inches in the waist from 34 to 32. I am starting to have a six pack show. Is this commmon results what's the deal. My strength in terms of lifting is growing dramatically The next= 5 weeks I will be doing 500 mgs of Sust per week and 200 mgs of Deca per week. Will I continue to gain in the next weeks or will I just MAINTAIN. I want to but 1o more ponds of muscle on is this going to happen. I have been eating 6 times a day and my protein is way up there. PLEASE POST SOME FEEDBACK

That is unusual as sus usually gives you some water retention. Are you sure you gear is legit and you 6 meals are quality? Your strength gains could simply be from a placebo effect.

Ok, you said that your protein is 'way up there'..... how many grams a day??? (I was talking to a guy at the gym this weekend that said he was taking a shit load of protein a day..... 100g.....Ha Ha... I then told him that I'm taking 400g a day :rolleyes: )

Also, how many calories are you getting????

Then you have me baffled. If your calories and protein are that high, your cardio is that low, your gear is legit and your training is hard and consistant then I don't know. What about sleep, do you get at least 8 hours a night? Maybe you've got a tape worm.

That could be the proplem I only get about 5 hours a sleep at night because of work and school. But I have to be growing muscle because... no lie... I am getting so cut up.

Then that is your answer. If your goal is to build muscle then you need your rest and sleep in order for muscles to recover and grow back bigger. Due to lack of sleep you could be in a state of overtraining without realising it. Getting cut is good but you really need to bulk up to add more muscle.

Top Bottom