Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Results of first DNP cycle, had to cut short, and some tips to help sleep.

mitch1301

Well it was fun while it lasted. Started on Friday at 400mg, Saturday bumped it to 600mg, then on Sunday only took 200mg. I was forced to quit early due to a severe case of food poisoning (from my dinner sat night). I finally had to go to a doctor yesterday, got some antibiotics and some pills to help keep my food down. At the beginning of the cycle i weight 220. Early Monday morning i weighed 215. Due to getting sick i am not positive how much weight loss was contributed to not eating at all on Sunday or Monday (could not keep anything down, even water by monday afternoon). As far as side effects from the DNP go, I felt nothing Friday but started to get hot and clammy on Saturday.

TIPS:

I discovered a couple helpful tips for sleeping at night. Buy a plastic bed sheet from walmart, only 7 bucks. Then put your regular sheets on top of that, now when you wake up in the middle of the night and you will you dont have to worry about changing your sheets until the next morning. I also found if you go to sleep on your side start on the far side of teh bed then when you wake up role over a little to a dry spot and so on. On Sunday I got my best idea. i got some wood screws and a couple boards 2x10 about 2 feet in length. Buy some of those big hooks that have a screw on the end of them. Screw them into the board. Now screw the board into the studs in a narrow room in your house or apartment, use lots of screws. Now get a hammock and sleep well. Also it helps if you sleep nude, i do anyways but found if you try to sleep with clothes on you get hot much quicker. One other thing if you sleep nude in a hammock make sure you tie the open ends of the hammock together so you cant try and roll over in the middle of the night (your nuts and hammock string dont mix well if you move around at night, this happened to a friend of mine many years ago, ouch). After you set up your hammock it also helps to get a floor fan and place it so it blows air under you. Well i know this seems to be a long post but i hope the info helps. And i do plan on starting another cycle soon, this stuff rocks.

Later
Mitch1301

bad food

I know it was the food and not the DNP because I was not the only one that got food poisoning, and yes i was the only one on DNP. Also thats what the doc said i had but hell pay 50 bucks per visit and i guess they feel like they have to say something. Didnt know the same thing happened to someone else, guess it starts to sound weird two guys saying food poisoning. But hey this will not stop me from starting again real soon.

Later
Mitch

Bro, your sleep suggestions are awesome! I don't I've ever seen anyone post suggestions like that... 2 thumbs up bro..:D

Andy

This homeless guy I talked to the other day told me that he cannot get comfortable while on DNP when sleeping. He says he's hot one minute, then he's cold the next from laying in wet sheets and newspaper. What gives?

Andy13 said:
This homeless guy I talked to the other day told me that he cannot get comfortable while on DNP when sleeping. He says he's hot one minute, then he's cold the next from laying in wet sheets and newspaper. What gives?

You made me feel guilty for laughin at this!!

Top Bottom