x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

results back from doctor test level sky high

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about results back from doctor test level sky high within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: just had my blood work done and my test levels are at 3000 they told me and they should run around 1000 at this time i am on a maintanence dose of 250 mg enth per week i cycle 3 months on and 3 months on the low dose i wonder what my test levels would be when i am runnig a gram of test per week.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

results back from doctor test level sky high

just had my blood work done and my test levels are at 3000 they told me and they should run around 1000 at this time i am on a maintanence dose of 250 mg enth per week i cycle 3 months on and 3 months on the low dose i wonder what my test levels would be when i am runnig a gram of test per week.

Re: results back from doctor test level sky high

So you bridge your cycles for 3 months with 250mg? Do you maintain most if not all your gains doing this? When you start again after 3 months do you respond really well to a gram of test?

Your test levels are ten times mine!!! Mine is 302 ng/dl. I would kill for 600 let alone 1000!! I can't even imagine the results I would get in the gym from 3,000.

Quote Quote posted by slat1
    Your test levels are ten times mine!!! Mine is 302 ng/dl. I would kill for 600 let alone 1000!! I can't even imagine the results I would get in the gym from 3,000.

YEah,but those are your natty levels - these are a result of 250mg once every 7 days, which with half life is probably built up to about 375mg a week in his system.

My Natty is 1000 though (Well it was before I started sticked 1g of Primo in me)

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by cubuff27
    So you bridge your cycles for 3 months with 250mg? Do you maintain most if not all your gains doing this? When you start again after 3 months do you respond really well to a gram of test?

yes i do keep all of my gains and when i start back up i respond very well but my cycle is not only test:

1000mg enth e/w
    600mg deca e/w
    75mg tren ace eod

my last cycle was the first time i did tren though and the results were amazing, my next cycle i will do tren 75mg e/d

I am starting something very similar today. Been bridging now with 250mg Test Depot...and am going to kick it up to

750mg/week Test Depot
    400mg/week EQ
    100mg/day Winny

I was plateauting on the above cycle a few months ago so I took some time "off" sort of...hoping to respond to the above cycle for a nice summer "bring out the muscle" cycle.