Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

results back from doctor test level sky high

bigjoep

just had my blood work done and my test levels are at 3000 they told me and they should run around 1000 at this time i am on a maintanence dose of 250 mg enth per week i cycle 3 months on and 3 months on the low dose i wonder what my test levels would be when i am runnig a gram of test per week.

So you bridge your cycles for 3 months with 250mg? Do you maintain most if not all your gains doing this? When you start again after 3 months do you respond really well to a gram of test?

Your test levels are ten times mine!!! Mine is 302 ng/dl. I would kill for 600 let alone 1000!! I can't even imagine the results I would get in the gym from 3,000.

slat1 said:
Your test levels are ten times mine!!! Mine is 302 ng/dl. I would kill for 600 let alone 1000!! I can't even imagine the results I would get in the gym from 3,000.

YEah,but those are your natty levels - these are a result of 250mg once every 7 days, which with half life is probably built up to about 375mg a week in his system.

My Natty is 1000 though :chomp: (Well it was before I started sticked 1g of Primo in me)

cubuff27 said:
So you bridge your cycles for 3 months with 250mg? Do you maintain most if not all your gains doing this? When you start again after 3 months do you respond really well to a gram of test?

yes i do keep all of my gains and when i start back up i respond very well but my cycle is not only test:

1000mg enth e/w
600mg deca e/w
75mg tren ace eod

my last cycle was the first time i did tren though and the results were amazing, my next cycle i will do tren 75mg e/d

I am starting something very similar today. Been bridging now with 250mg Test Depot...and am going to kick it up to

750mg/week Test Depot
400mg/week EQ
100mg/day Winny

I was plateauting on the above cycle a few months ago so I took some time "off" sort of...hoping to respond to the above cycle for a nice summer "bring out the muscle" cycle.

Top Bottom