Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

resting on cycle

Garrinar

I am halfway through my cycle and my shoulder is starting to bother me since i have been pushing super hard and over training. i feel like taking a week off would be a waste of gear and i dont' want to do it. i guess i am seeking some knowledge and advice on if its worth it to just push through or do i keep hammering.

keep pushing through and you're going to have a lot bigger problems than a week off and thinking you wasted your gear... stop acting like a fkng meathead and use your brain man...

on cycle you put a lot of stress on your connective tissues. the shoulders are a mish mash of that and we call it the rotator cuff. if it starts tearing on cycle that means that the extra strength you have is causing you to over do it and put too much stress on it. if you keep hammering you will end up tearing it up worse and be in big trouble. a full tear will require months off from the gym or worse surgery and it can be a long term problem.

Shoulders are the one thing you do not ever want to push too far. You can ask me or Stevesmi because we both have rotator cuff issues. Do not push the shoulders.

Top Bottom