x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Resterilize or toss / Fina

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Resterilize or toss / Fina within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I fucked up and baked my fina with a pin stuck in the top (to relieve pressure). Due to the temp 250 degrees the pin when pulled out left a permanent hole. I found this when I turned the vial upside down and injected air, out comes product through a little hole. The product has sat for 2 weeks now. Obviously sterility has been compromised. So should I just rebake the vials, draw all of it up immediately into syringes. Or throw the stuff out? Considering it is only 8cc at 100mg per it would not

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Resterilize or toss / Fina

I fucked up and baked my fina with a pin stuck in the top (to relieve pressure). Due to the temp 250 degrees the pin when pulled out left a permanent hole. I found this when I turned the vial upside down and injected air, out comes product through a little hole. The product has sat for 2 weeks now. Obviously sterility has been compromised. So should I just rebake the vials, draw all of it up immediately into syringes. Or throw the stuff out? Considering it is only 8cc at 100mg per it would not be that big of loss, in the interest of safety...? Lastly I would assume I could also withdraw all the product, and re-filter it..? No send it to me, BS either (I know that ones coming). Thanks bros

unless there is something u are not telling us its not likely that it has become contaminated even tho its not "sterile" anymore. - if your worried just bake it again and load it up into your syringes and put them in the fridge - fina can go bad.

Thanks, Im a little paranoid when it comes to sterility!! Since the product has probably been exposed to air through the small hole, I was concerned it may be contaminated. I figured I could re-bake and immediately load syringes, just needed a second opinion...