Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Resources to educate on first gear cycle?

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Hello all, I'm looking for some advice on where to educate myself about gear use.

I'm 29, 5'9 175 lb. and been lifting for 15 years. I PL'ed for some time and my lifetime PBs are 505/365/555 all at between 175 and 185 lb. I have two slipped discs (L4/L5 and L5/S1) so I just focus on physique now instead of strength.

Current physique, I'm estimating 13-15% bf (hope the bbcode works)
J3ob5Zwh.jpg

I'm contemplating finally joining the dark side but don't know very much in the way of specifics. My primary goal is to reduce bodyfat. Secondary goal is size.

What would be a good introductory cycle? I have heard a lot of good things about Winstrol but that was years ago.
Where can I actually get any gear? I see all the online stores here but I'm wary - the banners and promotions all look very gimmicky and like scams though that could just be due to the backbone of the forum being so outdated.

Any input is appreciated.

Lots of info sources via the tabs above

Top Bottom